- heat diminishes the flavour of coriander leaves, so add it at the end of cooking.
- as the peas get boiled, add some quantity of baking powder in it. It will help the peas to be tasty as well as fresh.
- the solution for protecting stored items from moisture is to add some rice. Even your rain soaked mobile phone starts working if you keep it in rice to dry!
- if you want to preserve the tomato for long time then put the tomato into the deep freezer.
- add some sugar while boiling veggies to get rid of the 'sick person's food' taste.
- lemon boiled water for 2min, makes the lemon juice fresh.
- shrimp & onion
- coriander/cilantro with lime
- roasted tomato with onion, garlic and (mustard) oil
- garlic shoots/scape with bits of tomato
- legume paste
- chickpea paste